To be compatible with Samco Power Accounting, your printer needs to supports both PCL 5 and PostScript (PS). Any printer that has been purchased through Samco, receives remote assistance of configuration and setup free of charge. Printers that were purchased from independent dealers will be subject to a charge if configuration and setup is required by Samco. Most newer Laser printers support PCL 5 and Post script using the Universal Printer driver. However, there are printers with Universal Printer drivers (UPD) that are not fully supported, please check the list below:
- HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer
- HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477fnw
- HP Color Laserjet Pro M254dw
- HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M180nw
- HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdn
- HP Color Laserjet Enterprise M553dn
- HP Laserjet Enterprise M607dn
- HP Officejet Pro 8740 All-in-One Printer
- HP Color Laserjet Professional CP5225dn
- Older HP Models, refer here: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04324001
- Lexmark MC2640adwe
- Lexmark MC2535adwe
- Lexmark MC2425adw
- Lexmark CX517de
- Lexmark CX417de
- Lexmark CX317dn
- Lexmark CS517de
- Lexmark CS417dn
- Lexmark CS317dn
- Lexmark C2535dw
- Lexmark C2425dw
- Lexmark C2325dw
- Lexmark MX617de
- Lexmark MX517de
- Lexmark MX417de
- Lexmark MX317dn
- Lexmark MS817n
- Lexmark MS617dn
- Older Lexmark Models, refer here: https://www.lexmark.com/en_ca/support/universal-print-driver.html
- HP MFP 428DW
Add Value to Your Software Investment
Samco Software knows how important it is for your business to run without problems. We offer support plans to give you peace of mind. You know, if you need help, our experts are a phone call away.
Keeping You Up-To-Date
Samco Support Plans also keep you up-to-date with the latest software and changes to legislation. So your business can keep running smoothly.
- Plan rates are based on prior help desk requirements and current module enrolment. Rates and features are subject to annual review and adjustment.
- CAMP is billed monthly and AEP is billed annually.
- CAMP does not include: Training, hardware installation/support, third-party application support (Operating systems, MS Office, SmartTerm, etc.) EDI document preparation, custom programming, importing/converting data, project work, SQL queries, forms/label design or accounting advice.
- A minimum of two updates per year are included.
- Adding and removing modules to your CAMP subscription will affect monthly rates and will be adjusted accordingly.