Welcome to the Carrera Hand Held application for the SAMCO Power Accounting System.
• Real-time data acquisition and submission.
• Item Inquiry - Look up item information in a snap!
• Order Picking - Guide pickers through the warehouse fulfilling orders.
• Receivings - Verify products arriving into your warehouse against purchase orders created in the SAMCO system.
• Transfer Out - Provides a means for warehouse staff to fulfill transfers created in the back office.
• Transfer In - Receive goods from another warehouse.
• Location Manager - A tool for managing the locations within the warehouse for you products.
• Putaway - Move products from one location to their final destination within the warehouse.
• Move Item Location - Move quantities of a product from one location within the warehouse to another.
• Physical Count - Easily handle full year end and simple location cycle counts.
Part of the SAMCO Carrera Handheld WMS suite, Location Manager allows users to easily view, update, and organize warehouse locations for their items.
Location Manager allows users to:
- View existing product quantities by location and warehouse;
- Alter the priority of locations within a warehouse;
- Disable and enable the pickable status of locations within a warehouse;
- Add new locations for an item within a warehouse;
- Delete locations for an item within a warehouse.
The Item Inquiry feature provides a simple, yet useful, tool for looking up basic product information and quantities by warehouse and by location within the user's warehouse.
A convenient utility for moving groups of products from one location to another.
Ideal for receiving product into a central location and then distributing throughout the warehouse.
Quickly and easily move inventory between warehouse locations.
With three different entry modes, the Physical Count function within the SAMCO Carrera app provides a quick and flexible method for doing full or cycle counts in real-time.
Designed around the full eSAMCO system, eSAMCO Lite provides an easy to use platform for small business to get into the world of eCommerce without a lot of fuss. Easy to use and manage, you can be up and running in no time!
In the second of 2 videos on the eSamco Lite service, we highlight the back office features; including setting up customers, monitoring orders, managing items, and personalizing your webstore.
In this episode, we cover a few different topics, including:
• Using multiple barcodes for the same inventory item;
• Speeding things up;
• Changing a customer's number;
• Merging customers
In this episode, we show you how to use the Item maintenance function to set items as inactive.
The SAMCO Power Accounting System offers two methods for setting items as active or inactive. In this video, we go over how stock codes can be used for this function
Closing periods is a function that should be run at the beginning of every month before any transactions have been posted.
Add up to 30 user defined fields for personalizing the Purchasing and Receiving process. Capture various types of information to attach to documents, or for future reference.
For more detailed instructions on setting up user defined fields go to chapter 11 in the Purchasing manual at http://www.samco.com/support
Print item labels from anywhere in the SAMCO Power Accounting system.
Quickly, and easily clean up that cluttered vendor list.
Clean up that cluttered Customer list with our easy to use de-activation function.
You can do a whole lot more than just enter the date into a date field in the SAMCO Power Accounting system.
Modify your personal SAMCO workspace by changing the font size.