Having too much cash tied up in slow or non-selling items, or running out of fast-moving items, can have a major impact on your financial success. With Inventory Management you'll have complete information about the value of your inventory, quantities on hand, committed, on purchase order, and on back order. The flow of inventory items sold by your business is available to you on a constant basis.
Helps you track product usage and costs, and maintain inventory at optimum levels
- Serialized and lot-controlled items.
- Multiple warehouses.
- Flexible item search engine.
- Barcode scanning.
- Multiple label formats.
- Flexible pricing structures, with price codes, contract and sales prices.
- Robust reporting facilities.
- Alternate items, alternate selling units.
- Factor codes for landed cost calculation with adjustment at receiving.
- Track weight and volume of each item for calculating net shipment stats.
- Physical inventory count with portable data collectors.
Your inventory is available on your eSamco website dynamically. No duplication of item entry, pricing or quantities. Your customers have an up-to-the-minute view of items available.