An inventory management solution for your small or medium sized business with the potential to handle growth. Samco Inventory allows you to manage and track inventory movement quickly and easily across your supply chain. Samco Inventory Management is designed to help you maintain an accurate picture of your supply chain.
- Get realtime insight into inventory trends.
- Eliminate manual counting and inventory management using digital counting and monitoring.
- Monitor inventory margins to provide a picture of inventory costs.
- Improve your relationship with suppliers.
- Easily conform to industry standards with optional industry specific modules linked with inventory control.
- Increase operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Manage purchasing and vendors to streamline replenishment processes.
- Delve into inventory history to forecast trends and levels.
- Track items across locations.
- Define stock in kits or assemblies.
- Barcode and scanning.
- Reorder levels for seasonal movement.
- Serialized items.
- Commission codes.
- Purchasing advice.
- Lot numbers.
- Inventory adjustment codes.
- Quick stock status.
- Flexible pricing.
- Customizable search.
- Detailed item histories.
- Surtaxes and tax status.
- Multiple warehouses.
Not only does Samco Inventory allow you to easily manage and monitor your inventory, it has a level of control and precision that is unparalleled in the industry. The ability to set different prices for items, allows you to offer a response to every customer in every situation. Searching across the most commonly used fields allows inventory control staff to quickly have answers and solutions to help give you insight.
Gain Valuable Insight
Inventory is one of the most valuable aspects of your business, often tying up large amounts of money in stock. With Samco Inventory you can track inventory from receiving, to picking, to shipping with useful data available through the inventory process. Monitoring your inventory in conjunction with vendor orders and customer quotes is invaluable when it comes to understanding your business opportunities. Complete inventory tracking with the ability to setup and support lot numbers, serialized items, kits and assemblies, you can quickly see what items are required to fill orders and what orders have been filled. At a glance you can easily grasp which customers have been served and which customers need additional attention.
A system that allows for barcoding is a Point of Sale retailers best friend. With Samco Inventory barcode tracking and the Samco Point of Sale module capabilities you can save time and increase profit in your retail sales. A barcoded warehouse allows for detailed inventory tracking with less loss and faster inventory counting. Access to realtime inventory data is of key importance to providing excellent customer service.