Accounts Payable module is a Samco Power Accounting module that gives you control over payables in your company. Giving you a comprehensive set of tools so you can be prepared for anything. Samco Accounts Payable is the only tool you need to gain control of your payables. Giving you the support you want for vendors and vouchers that can be linked to Samco Purchasing for easy to manage purchased and received goods and services.
- Support both proximo and net vendor terms
- Keep unlimited context-sensitive notes for vendors and transactions.
- Track Canadian GST and US 1099
- Customize forms to fit any cheque format
- Handle discounts and terms on a transaction by transaction basis
- Support unlimited AP and cash accounts for grouping and reporting.
- Track separate purchasing addresses.
- Define aging periods by invoice or due date.
- Safely allow multiple users to access and update the same record.
- Distribute payments from AR customers for contra situations.
- Retain history of transactions and payments for each vendor and of GL distribution accounts.
Streamline and Control
The large set of features found in the Accounts Payable module allow you to minimize the time you spend doing data entry. You can create notes, track different shipping addresses, apply discounts and define aging periods easily. With on-the-fly entry you can create vendors quickly allowing you to streamline your payables processing.
Flexible and Robust
With the right tools you can easily complete any job. Samco Accounts Payable module allows you to manage your payables with ease so that you can get the job done. Accounts payable gives you the ability to track Canadian GST and US 1099, create custom forms to fit virtually any cheque format, create unlimited accounts for grouping and reporting. Allow multiple users to access and update the same record, report and disburse by vendor groups and put vendors on hold. Giving you the tools you need to track your payables.