Year-end changes: Complete your Payroll year-end after the Last Check run for December (including calculation of the journal entry), and Prior to the First check run in January of the New Year.
- - Check date is the Year that that check calculation belongs in.
- - T4’s, T4A and “Releve” Forms DO NOT have to be printed prior to closing of December
- The update can be installed anytime, you just cannot run the Payroll Menu Option for
apply tax changes until your Year-End has been completed.
- No payroll checks dated for the following year should be run until the Year-End has
been completed. Remember the system is only interested in the date of the check, not
when it was printed.
- Calculate your final journal entry before starting the year end process.
Back up your data, so you have a copy prior to starting the process!
For Customers on Windows a download for the Payroll Updates Install is available for our AEP FTP Clients.
(Call In to Tech or Support for required password or to schedule a time for us to do your install) If doing download yourself ...
Use the FTP:// download according to the instructions provided.
Any questions call: 604-597-4211 Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for Manuals, FAQ’s, Release Notes, and Support